This is my first re-blog of someone else’s work. I just adore this list full of wisdom and humour. Have a wonderful weekend – Lisa
I came across this list in a training manual for helping people manage their stress. I’m not sure who the originator is, but I would like to acknowledge Dr Laura Belsten and the Institute for Social + Emotional Intelligence for sharing it. Good stuff 🙂
- Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Drive carefully. Its not only cars that can be recalled to their maker.
- If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Since its the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the…
View original post 82 more words